Monday, September 25, 2006


One-venti-soy-latte coming up ... In less than 24 hours I will be sipping this brew again in New York City. Not that it actually is my favourite coffee. That is Zabar's Chocolate Hazelnut blend - and for over 70 years Zabar's has been located on Broadway at 80th Street. My old neighbourhood. So I'll make a toast for that. If you are interested in a nice bog about coffee - check this one out - Daniel's Coffee Blog.

'Where do you go when you want to know the latest business news, keep up with political gossip, find out what others think of a new book, or stay abreast of the latest technological developments? Today, the answer is obvious: you log on to the internet. Three centuries ago, the answer was just as easy: you went to a coffee-house.' The Economist calls this phenomen The internet in a cup.

So how do like your coffee? Venti? Grande? Soy? Skimmed? Or perhaps you prefer tea? Anyhow you like it - I will still be having my venti-soy-latte-extra-warm-to-go. In less than 24 hours. And I miss it - because in Denmark we still haven't got any Starbucks! Do you get it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Phillabaum said...

Wait until you get to Seattle. We've got amazing coffee on every corner.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/food/0602/organic-coffee.php

4:43 PM  
Blogger Lotte Malmgren said...

Hi Adam,

Yeah, I can't wait to get there. I know it is the right place for beans. And Dagoba organic chocolate in the brew sounds pretty damn good, too. And I look forward to our meeting on next Tuesday.
And for all you other guys out there - Adam works for Boeing and has a very interesting blog http://doingboeing.blogspot.com/
and loves to write. The day I am meeting Adam I am also doing an interview with Randy Baseler, the vice president of marketing for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in Seattle. His blog is here:http://www.boeing.com/randy/

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home